CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

VBS!!

I love VBS! It is so awesome to see all the kids learning about God and His son Jesus! Our first night, Sunday, we had 305 kids!!! It is humbling to think that God is entrusting us with spreading His word to that many little hearts.
I am working with the Kind. squad. Go ClownFish!!! We have had 44 each night and we hope to break 50 tonight.
Each night, I get to be a very silly character in an ongoing skit. Her name is "Ms. Haveafit". For those of you who know me personally, you know this is not a far stretch. I will post a picture of me in costume after I download them off the camera. Les has been taking pictures each night, so there are a lot!!
My kids are having a great time and really getting into the spirit of things. Last night, we sprayed Grace's hair orange! Jonathon's squad is red, so he wore a red hat that looks like a giant pom pom. Even Ella got into the spirit with a lei and tropical hat.
2 nights down, 3 to go!!


1 comments:

Nikki

I love VBS too....I posted about it also. You should see all the madness from above. It's a trip!! You rock, "Ms. Haveafit"!