CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:

1. A wonderful family!
2. An active baby that now has a fascination with my ribs
3. the tree is up and decorated
4. a husband who will wake you up and put you to bed when you fall asleep on the couch every night.
5. being able to eat without my gall bladder attacking me!!
6. knowing that my mom is coming to help after the baby comes- lifesaver!!
7. wonderful friends
8. SS Christmas party tomorrow night
9. the Christmas season
10. only 58 days to go!!

1 comments:

Adam

Congrats on your upcoming baby :)

We are gathering prayer warriors around Charlotte for our little girl.
Follow her story: www.KayleighAnneFreeman.blogspot.com

God Bless,

The Freemans :)