CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Funny!

For Christmas, Grace got a Baby Alive. This doll is kinda cool. She drinks and then wets her diaper. She also makes pretty realistic baby sounds and moves her legs and arms. Needless to say, she is a pretty big hit. Yesterday, Ella was playing with "baby live" and wanted to feed it, so we put on its diaper and got the bottle full and sat on my bed to feed "baby live". Ella pushed the button to make it come alive and it started kicking its legs and moving its arms. Well this FREAKED Ella out! She threw "baby live" on the bed and said "Baby live scare me!" and wanted nothing else to do with "baby live" for the rest of the day. I guess there is such a thing as too realistic! :)

2 comments:

Cindy

I love it! I think Lizzie is still kind of freaked out about those realistic dolls. Poor Ella. Will it freak her out if I ask her about 'baby live'?

Amanda

No! She is okay with it today. Who knows what tomorrow will bring!