CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I can honestly say that I haven't felt very thankful today or last couple of days. I just feel so stressed and 95% of it is self induced. I dreaded sitting down to do this post and started wondering why I thought this was such a great idea, then I realized that I needed to start looking for things to be thankful for and amazingly, I found some!

1. little girls who love to look at books
2. husbands who kiss you goodbye even though you spent the morning yelling at each other
3. the ability to take all the things that are driving me crazy to my heavenly Father
4. ways to earn extra income
5. bagels with honey butter
6. the number on the scale is lower today than yesterday
7. Les
8. Jonathon
9. Grace
10. Ella