CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

A letter to my children


Dear Children (this really is to J, G, and E. M is not walking, so I can't blame him!),

I love you and would do almost anything for you, but I think you are confused about who I am. I am not a maid. I will do the laundry, but I will not hunt down dirty clothes. I will not search behind doors and try to figure out what is clean and what is dirty. I will wash, dry, fold and deliver to your room the clothes in the laundry room. I hope this clears things up. So please do your part and bring your dirty clothes to the laundry room. Thank you!

Your loving mother

1 comments:

Cheryl

Love it! Love it!

After a month of marriage, I decided no more picking up behind him. If not in laundry basket,didn't get washed. One morning he woke me being really mad. I don't have any clean underwear! Well the basket is empty so where are they. That was the end of that...guess he wore dirty's that day.