CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Never learn

It seems like I never learn some things. I never learn that Matthew will climb the stairs if the gate isn't up. I never learn that the hardest hours of the day are 4-6pm. I never learn that not having a plan makes things NOT run smooth. And I never learn that my God will never leave me or forsake me. I am always amazed and surprised when God takes care of a need. I shouldn't be, but I am. I shouldn't doubt, but I do. I believe His word. I believe his promises. The problem is that I don't seem to move the belief from my head to my heart when things are tough. I am so thankful that God finds me worthy of His grace, His mercy and His blessings. I am so very thankful of the people He calls to be part of taking care of those needs. I am more than thankful, I am overwhelmed with gratitude. My God is much bigger than the ditch!

0 comments: