CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 23, 2012

Meet us!

Today I am linking up with Kelly's Korner. She is introducing everyone to big families. Funny, but I don't think of us as a big family! We are just us. I am Amanda, wife of Les for almost 18 years. We married young. I wanted kids right away, but that took a little longer than I had planned. We have been blessed with 4!
Our oldest is Jonathon. He is 14 and is a wonderful young man. Our second kiddo is a girl, Grace. She is 10 and all girl!
Next came Ella who is 6. She is something else! One day that stubborn, got to have my way, attitude will serve her well.
We thought we were done, but surprise! Matthew is our 4th blessing! He is 3.
Never thought I would have four kiddos, but I wouldn't have it any other way! Come back and see all the adventures in our Madhouse!

0 comments: