CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

"A" fun post

I found this on my friend Jen W.'s blog and thought it would be fun to play. All you do is take the first letter in your name and answer the following questions.

What is your name? Amanda
Four letter word: Apes (some days I think they live in my house)
Vehicle: Avalon
City: Anderson, SC
Boy's name: Andrew
Girl's name: Allison
Occupation: Animal trainer
Something you wear: ankle brace (we just finished basketball)
Celebrity: Allison Sweeney (I love Biggest Loser)
Food: apples
Something found in the bathroom: Arrid X-tra dry
Reason for being late: always waiting on Les (love you Honey!)
Cartoon character: Avitar (we don't watch this but it was the only thing I could think of)
Something you shout: Abby, NO! (If I had a $ for every time . . . )
Animal: aardvark
Body part: arm
Sport: archery
Word to describe you: amazed by how God uses me (I know this is more than one word, but it so describes me)