CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Likes and Dislikes

Knowing what I am having is new territory for me. I keep finding that there are things I like about knowing and things I dislike about knowing. I like being able to talk to HIM and call HIM by name (at least the name of the day), I like being able to tell people, I like that Ella got over it before I had the baby, I like the idea of having a shower (I don't know if I am having one, this is just for instance) that I can receive clothes other than white, yellow or green.
I think my #1 dislike is we won't have that " It's a ..." moment in the delivery room. I dislike that I can' t come up with girl names (they are so much easier).
I may like and dislike lots of things, but I love being pregnant, and I can't wait to meet this little guy. Emphasis on the little, please! :)



0 comments: