CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:

1. my husbands broad shoulders to cry on
2. pregnant friends who will listen and understand
3. this sweet baby growing inside me
4. my girls bedtime routine- lots of hugs and kisses
5. a good first day back to MMO
6. friends coming over for lunch
7. Les had a safe one day trip to New Jersey
8. one payment left on the van!
9. God is in control, because I am really bad at it!
10. my family- each of them are true blessings!


1 comments:

Amanda-The Family News!

Oh yes - those pregnant friends are the best!!! When I was pregnant with my first I had 3 friends who were pregnant too and we were all due within 2 weeks of each other. It was great!! With my 2nd, I was pretty much the only one...much different!