CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

I can't believe he did that!

Les came home yesterday and told me he sent a copy of my Wal-Mart rant to the corporate office! (See earlier blog, "Stupid People, Once Again!") I can't believe he did that! One, I didn't think he really ever read my blog and two, he is Mr. Easy Going, so things like that just don't get to him like they do me. He said he even added his own comments. The one that he told me that I wish I would have thought of was, "I didn't realize that low prices meant low service". You go Les!! It times like this that you realize your day to day grind really does matter to your hubby. I feel really loved, almost cherished!

4 comments:

Jen Whisonant

Every once in a while, they can get back up on that white horse (even if it hurts their knees) and squeeze back into the shining armor, if only for a brief shining moment. =) Enjoy your moment...he'll fall back off soon...as they all do...lol!

Anonymous

way to back you up!

Amanda

Sooner than you would think!!! But we love them anyway!!

Anonymous

I was searching for a friend of mine and saw your title, and I loved it! I also love that you banned Walmart! LOL

I'm a mom, too but they are all grown. The dogs are my babies now. Well, they always have been. I have had them both since they were 8wks old,too. Animal Shelter. Lilo is
11 mos old. Gus is 9yrs old. Anyhow, that's my story.