CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back to school

Tomorrow is the first day of school. Part of me is excited and part of me is sad. As much as I enjoy seeing them go (I so need a break), I will miss them. I love all of my children so much. I will miss Jonathon's help and his excitement over the simplest things (like the hummingbirds at the kitchen window). I will miss Grace and how she just enjoys being a girl (changing clothes 4 times a day, dancing around the living room and singing at the top of her voice). Maybe I am just sappy because I am pregnant. Maybe I am just a mom. Maybe I am just coming to terms with the fact that my children are growing up. I'm gonna stop now, because I feel the tears and I need to save those for tomorrow.

0 comments: