CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cravings

Yesterday I had a true craving- you know the kind where you HAVE to have it or you will go insane. I wanted chips and salsa from Chili's. The funny thing is what triggered it. Ella was watching Oswald on Noggin. If you have never seen this show, the rest of this will probably make no sense, but read on anyway. Back to the show, they were planning a birthday party for Katrina, the baby butterfly (who is actually a caterpillar) and Egbert and Leo (who are actually eggs!) said they would bring the chips and dip and that was all it took! I think that is probably the saddest thing I have ever read! Oh well, its my life right now!

1 comments:

Jen Whisonant

Okay, so that used to happen to me with Ollie - EG would be watching Sesame Street and when the Chinese and Mexican families were in episodes...you can guess what we had for dinner...funny how kids' shows make mommy hungry! and who wouldn't want chips and salsa from chili's - they are delightful and last forever!