CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Beauty Queen



I think God gave me Grace because inside I really want to be a girlie girl, but I just can't pull it off. Grace loves anything to do with beauty! Hair, nails, make-up, jewelry, dresses, she loves it all! Today we were messing around and I curled Grace's hair with hot rollers. The results were way cool!


To quote Grace "I look so cute!!"



We are in sooooo much trouble in a few years!!!


Women pay good money for highlights like these!


I have the most beautiful child, on the inside and out!


3 comments:

Cindy

Oh my, Grace does look cute!! You are in trouble!!
See ya in the am!!

Cindy

Of course, I've agreed with you in the past that you are in trouble, now it's just worse. :-)

Jen

yep T R O U B L E!!! you better start saving your pennies to buy her all the accessories she's going to need to be glamorous!