CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Orange lives on . . .

Even though it wasn't for certain, Orange's season is not over!! The tournament starts Tuesday. We play at 6:30, so everyone wear your orange and cheer us on!! I'll let you know how it goes! Go Orange!

Here's a shot of me in action. Don't you love the socks! This is a 630 game because I am wearing a visor, not my orange do-rag! My theory is if I wear enough orange, it will distract the batter. Not sure it works, but anything is worth a try!

2 comments:

Cindy

You're right, Go Orange!!
Although I just read an email from Ed that wasn't very positive. :-(
Hope we still get to play sometime this century!!

Jen

what's up orange people??? i think i'll wear my orange team shirt to the pool tomorrow in your honor.