CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tagged!

I got tagged on Jen's blog, so here goes!

4 jobs I have had:
1. Director of childcare center
2. Receptionist at home building office (this lasted 1 week! much better with kids!)
3. Wife of Les and mother of Jonathon, Grace and Ella(trust me, this is a FULL time job!)
4. In home preschool operator -aka teacher, owner, nurse, etc. :)

4 places I have lived:
1. Seneca, SC
2. Elgin, SC
3. Fountain Inn, SC
4. Fort Mill, SC

Favorite TV Shows:
1. Lost
2. CSI (any of them)
3. most of HGTV's line up!!
4. The Cosby Show

Favorite Foods:
1. Any type of pasta
2. Cheesecake
3. Oreo cookie blast from Sonic
4. Chips Ahoy cookies
5. Cheeseburgers!

Places I'd rather be:
1. Lying on the beach with a good book
2. In SuperTarget without kids and without a spending limit with a buddy!
3. Hanging out on the deck with my family (we don't have a deck, yet, so this is a friendly reminder to my hubby :)
4. At my grandparents house listening to really cool stories about when they were growing up!

Favorite Movies:
1. A Knights Tale
2. Mr. & Mrs. Smith
3. High School Musical
4. Pearl Harbor
5. Father of the Bride 1 and 2

People I tag to do this:
Anyone who wants! It is kinda of fun to stop and think about these things!

0 comments: