CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Here goes nothing...

I have three children, the youngest, Ella, is 19 months. She answered a request yesterday with, "Why?". My mouth fell open. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that a 2 year old thing? It seems like the older I get the faster my kids grow up. How sad! My oldest, Jonathon, will be 10 in Sept. That is double digits! I can not possibly be old enough to have a child that old. My middle child, Grace, is starting Kindergarten in August. We were talking on the ride home from the store today and she let me know that she did NOT need me to walk her to class on the first day because "her brother knows where all the rooms are and he can take her". Now my five year old doesn't need me! Can you go through empty nest syndrome just because your kids go to school? On top of my three wonderful kids, I also take care of another child, Charlotte, who is 7. God puts people in your life, and Charlotte and her mom were definitely some of those people. As the summer flies by, you will get the joy of hearing all about the adventures we have. I have said it before and I will say it again, there is never a dull moment in this house.

0 comments: