CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 21, 2007

Housework

No matter how hard I work to get my house clean, it never is! It took me all day to do 3 loads of laundry and clean my bathroom. Granted, the bathroom was really dirty, but not "all day to clean" dirty! I use my children as an excuse for the clutter and they really do their best to help the clutter stay out, but I think I am just a terrible housekeeper. I am all the time seeing something more interesting to do than the dishes or the laundry. I need some motivation! Maybe I should plan a party or some event so I will have to clean the whole house. I don't know. That sounds like a lot of work. I would have to clean before and after. Scratch the event idea. Maybe a reward system like the kids get for doing chores. I think I will have to talk to my hubby about that. If I can clean the house and keep it clean for a certain amount of time, say 2 or 3 hours :) ,then I could have a manicure or an uninterrupted hour of "nothing"time. I think it sounds great, but not really sure if he would go for it.
Mom, if you are reading this, my house misses you!!

0 comments: