CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 25, 2007

Beach Fun part 4

The only thing Ella didn't like about the beach was when she was ready to go, she hated the sand on her feet. Here she is trying to wipe the sand off with her towel.


One day, the boys went to Nascar Speed Park. The weather did not cooperate, so they ended up playing video games. Later in the week, Les and Jonathon went back to use their tickets. Les took pictures with his phone, but I have yet to figure out how to retrieve them, so you'll just have to trust me when I say they had fun :)


I have the cutest kids to ever walk the beach!!!


I said earlier that Ella loved the sharks at the aquarium, here's proof. She could have spent a very long time in the tunnel just looking. The cool thing is I have a picture of Jonathon doing this exact thing with Les at almost the same age. It is hard to believe that he is almost 10.


All loaded up and ready to go home! If you look close, you can see the way back is packed as high as Grace's head :)

0 comments: