CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 10, 2007

VBS

Tonight is the start of VBS at our church. Sing with me "Game day central, where heroes are made!" If you have never seen VBS at our church, you don't know what you are missing! Just imagine 300 plus children and 200 plus volunteers and more fun than you have ever imagined and that is VBS. My group, we call them squads, is the Kindergartners. This morning at church, Julie, one of the co-directors, told me that I had 40 children signed up on-line. That is 15 more than I had last year at the end of the week!! Tonight I get to help with a skit that goes with the offering. I know what you are thinking, me, on stage, with a microphone, what are they thinking! I am excited!!! I think I may be one of those people who loves to be the center of attention, but I'm not sure :) I'll keep you updated on our wonderful, crazy nights at VBS.

0 comments: