CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 7, 2007

O-R-A-N-G-E

Can you say undefeated? We won 12 to 5 over St. Phillip Neri. The first inning didn't go as well as we would have liked. We batted okay, scored a few runs, but lost it in the field. We let them score 3 runs because we kept throwing the ball away. I know you are probably wondering when I am going to start whining about the umpire, well, right now. The umpire only liked balls that were flat. He did get better as the game went on. I only had 3 outs tonight, but 2 were strike outs. But who's counting, right? Shannon Boyd got player of the game. She went 3 for 3. We don't have a game next week because of VBS and the following week I will be a beach bum. I'll try to keep you up to date about the 2 games I miss. Until then, GO ORANGE!

0 comments: