CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 15, 2007

Out of the frying pan...

VBS is over. It is bittersweet, because your energy is gone, but you really looked forward to the kids and other adults that you saw every night. Now I need to focus on vacation. We leave tomorrow! I am very excited, nowhere near ready. I need to finish laundry, start my stacks, figure out how to get all the stuff I plan to take in my van, AHHHH!! Vacation is supposed to be relaxing, right? I think ours will be great other than a few husband work issues that require them to either come later, leave for a few days, or work while we are there. No matter what the men need to do, Cindy, the kids and I will be beach bums, determined to relax and have fun!!

1 comments:

Jen Whisonant

Have fun girls! I'll be thinking of you while my pastey white self is packing and packing...and I'll be jealous!