CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Having Fun with the Kids


After we got home from VBS, we were all a little wired, so we were being silly with the camera.


Ella doesn't like to have a hair bow, as you can tell. Say "Cheese!" Ella!!!
Grace was doing her "famous" cheerleader pose.


What are you eating, Ella? "tips" (FYI- this was before we went to VBS)



Grace laid on the floor for me to take her picture and Jonathon jumped beside her to get in the shot and this is the result.


I guess what they say is true, 2 heads are definitely better than one :)




Did I mention that I am raising a future football player? Hey, Jonathon, show us your muscles!! As you can see, Grace couldn't stand not being in the shot.


I am soooo blessed. I have 3 wonderful children who even on their bad days, are awesome!

0 comments: