CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 8, 2007

Summer Top Ten

Top Ten things I would like for summer:

1. Endless supply of water for the sprinklers- without the bill!
2. A bottomless basket of fruit
3. A sunscreen mist that the kids can walk through so I don't have to rub it on every time we go outside - I could buy the spray, but I am cheap!
4. A van that runs on laughter instead of gas
5. Nap time for everyone - even us old people!!
6. Toenail paint that doesn't chip or fade - who has time to do your nails with a house full of kids!
7. A box of amazingly cool toys that I can hand over every time I hear "I'm bored"
8. Cool flip flops in every color
9. A swim suit that really makes you "look 10 pounds lighter"
10. A real vacation - one that I don't have to plan, pack and unpack for, organize and continuously work during (cause Mom's don't get any time off)

This is my list. Add your own suggestions, I would love to hear them!

0 comments: