CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Yeah ORANGE!

Last night the Orange played and won 9-2!! I missed 2 games last week :( I think the beach was worth it!! They won one and lost one last week, so now we are 4 - 1. Not too bad! We had 2 home runs - Lisa and Nina. Laura and Kara were hitting machines! They both went 4 for 4 with a couple of doubles each. We played really good defense - Laura had 5 catches in left, Shannon had a few great stops at short (one was a super long throw - it was sweet!), I did well at pitcher - 2 strike outs, 2 pop flies caught, 2 grounders for outs thrown to 1st - one was a bare hand grab :) Jerry calls me a puma 'cause I have "cat like skills". That is so funny because I am so slow, especially running to base! We have no more games this week or next, so I guess I may need to convince Cindy to throw and maybe take a trip to the batting cages!

2 comments:

Jen Whisonant

One of these days I will have to come see you guys play ball. I used to love to play that is before I caught a softball with my face during a co-ed league game - and that ended my career after that season b/c I do so like having all my own teeth in my mouth. =0

Jen

congrats on the win! i do miss playing with you guys. last summer was a blast!!