CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Beachbound and hammer down!!

Well, we are on our way. We wanted to leave at 1pm, but that didn't happen - I know you are shocked that the Scott's left late, I think we are late for everything!! We got everything loaded and are on the road as I type. Our neighbor called Les, Griswald, because of all the stuff on the van. On top are 2 suitcases and the pack & play with a mattress, in the back is 4 or 5 ( I forget and there is no way I am climbing all the way back there to count) bags, a CD player, gloves, beach toys, pillows, Jonathon's PS2 and games, and other odds and ends, in the van are the family including the dog, Daisy, and the necessary travel items (DVD player and movies, pillows, blankets, diaper bag, snacks, books, toys, and the laptop I am now typing on). So far we have only had 1 potty break. With 6 kids, I think that is pretty good!

0 comments: